Here is a list of articles/ chapter of books I found related to the study.
Once reading of an article/ chapter is completed, annotation will be updated.
Click on the links to read more.
- Emotional Design- Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things
- The Design of Everyday Things
- Design and Emotion
- In Praise of Shadows
- Wabi-Sabi for Artists, Designer, Poets & Philosophers
- Designing Products with Added Emotional Value- Development and Appllcation of an Approach for Research Through Design – Desmet, Pieter; Overbeeke, Kees; Tax, Stefan
- A Multilayered Model of Product Emotions- Desmet, Pieter
- Customer Emotional Needs in Product Design
- Emotion as a cognitive artifact and the design implications for products that are perceived as pleasurable
- Exploring and enhancing the home experience
- Framework of Product Experience- Pieter Desmet, Paul Hekkert
- From Disgust to Desire- How Products Elicit Emotions
- Let’s make things engaging
- Product design, semantics and emotional response
- Push me, shove me and I show you how you feel- recognising mood from emotionally rich interaction
- Seeing things- consumer response to the visual domain in product design
- Special Issue Editorial-Design & Emotion
- The Emotion Aware Office Chair
- Touch me, hit me and I know how you feel- a design approach to emotionally rich interaction
- Visual product evaluation- exploring users’ emotional relationships with products